*Bring Her Home*

Schapelle Corby INNOCENT!

Sunday, August 14, 2005

In Defence of a Beautiful Soul, Kicked by Cowards Whilst She’s Down.


Here is an open letter written by someone who I myself highly respect!
This letter shows how many of us feel, and as soon as I received this I felt that
this was something everyone should have the opportunity to read :)



An open letter to the Australian Government and Schapelle Corby detractors
In Defence of a Beautiful Soul, Kicked by Cowards Whilst She’s Down.

We’ve heard a lot of detraction about a blue eyed, pretty faced girl.
Her gender age and beauty reputably being the only justification for the public interest and enormous support appreciated by Schapelle Corby
Far be it from me to deny her beauty, I’m not blind!
Rather I affirm she is beautiful, in heart, spirit and soul as well.
But what the hell has that got to do with the perfidious denial of rights visited upon an innocent victim?
The Federal Government’s abandonment of an Australian citizen and Indonesia’s contamination and destruction of vital evidence
Not to mention the manipulation of the court’s terms of reference to ensure the impossibility of proving her innocence.
The support for Schapelle grew out of the outrage, love and determination of herself, her family and friends.
The Aussie desire to defend the rights of a victim and stand by our own
As well as the enormous respect gained for this amazing young woman through exposure to her and the efforts by the ever increasing support networks established
But let’s get to the point!
Schapelle Corby has shown herself to be a very special lady possessing enormous strength of character and integrity, let alone true grit!
She exhibits absolute faith in her innocence as befitting her well developed ideals and principles.
Unerring trust in her support from her family, friends, the Australian people and her belief in justice!
But most of all!
Schapelle has shown us she transcends her own plight to exhibit a greater love, appreciation, concern and compassion for her family, friends and supporters than you pack of cretinous cynical winger’s could muster amongst the mangy lot of you!
I’m bloody proud she’s Australian and sincerely hope I have her blessing to call her "our girl" and family as she has been taken into the hearts of a nation and is loved and cared for by more than she will most probably ever realise.
I, like many others pledge my support and will maintain that on going support for as long as it takes to secure her freedom and beyond.
Schapelle and her family have earned my continuing love, honour and respect.
I will never forgive or forget their pain and torment and will remain indefinitely available to her and hers’.
So to the Australian Government and detractors alike, you sad, self centred character assassins "get onboard" or shut up and crawl back under the rock you came from.
Aussies don’t desert their own and never kick a mate when they’re down.

The only reward I and I suspect my fellow true Aussies desire for our efforts is the full healing, restitution of the wonderful spirit and personality and perhaps the privilege of witnessing the unsullied, glorious smile of this truly amazing, beautiful Aussie when she is home safe, well and totally free.
I believe Schapelle’s smile will light up Australia and warm the hearts and souls of multitudes.
Most certainly the thought of Schapelle free will light up my world and cause my heart and spirit to soar.


Forever at her service

just ice t

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Danya,
Thank you for posting this piece
re your comments
"Here is an open letter written by someone who I myself highly respect!
This letter shows how many of us feel, and as soon as I received this I felt that
this was something everyone should have the opportunity to read :)"

Believe me when I say the respect is mutual as I have long admired your intelligence and wisdom that you balance so well with a compassionate,vibrant and fun personality.

alis volat propriis - she flies with her own wings

"comrades in arms tho' our weapons are quills"

10:19 PM  
Blogger Danya said...

Thanks heaps mate :)
:) :) :) he-he *blushes*

xoxDanya

11:29 PM  
Blogger jane said...

Can anyone prove to me that she is NOT guilty

12:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home